Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Atlas Shrugged

Technorati Profile

It is the recession time and Obama-Biden and co. are trying their best to reshape the economy.
Will the Obama stimulus Plan Work?

No it won't...why?

let's see

Obama: "Will you tell me what's wrong with the economy?"
Jake: "What I just told you over the last three hours, is that it won't work."
Obama: "Why not? Just tell me why not!"
Jake: "Okay, I'll tell you. You want me to be Economic Dictator?"
Obama: "YES!"
Jake: "And you'll obey any order I give?"
Obama: "Implicitly!"
Jake: "Then start by abolishing all income taxes."
Obama: "Oh no! We couldn't do that! That's not the field of production. That's the field of distribution. How would we pay our government employees?"
Jake: "Fire your government employees."


- From Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, when John Galt (Jake) is held prisoner by President Thompson (Obama) and told at gunpoint he should "fix" their economy.


Read more here---

The Dilemma of Reserve bank of India

The Government help for economic Crisis

No comments: